Mercury Innovations provides cutting-edge testing that meets the ever-changing world of drugs and diagnostics. Many health care providers are faced with the difficult challenge of medication management in a world of polypharmacy patients. A well integrated toxicology program for medication monitoring protects patients and protects a medical practice against the misuse of controlled substances. Our toxicology laboratory services for Medication Monitoring deliver the most effective, productive, and cost efficient solutions available for meeting and exceeding the needs related to therapeutic drug monitoring. Our team is continually creating new ways to make physicians’ lives easier and patients’ lives healthier. Through ongoing research, discovery and development of new approaches to personalized laboratory medicine, we are dedicated to furthering the progress of healthcare today.
In addition, we facilitate the ability for both medical practices and laboratories to provide UroVysion Bladder Cancer testing via Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) analysis in urine specimens from patients with hematuria. The results from this testing are used in conjunction with standard diagnostic testing to assist in the diagnosis and surveillance of invasive urothelial cancer.
- Establish a baseline as a new patient.
- Helps prevent potentially dangerous or unpleasant drug-to-drug interactions
- Physicians can monitor and support decisions about medication therapy.
- Helps with the initial diagnosis of drug misuses, addiction or diversions.
- Encourage and reinforce healthy behavioral change
- Physicians will be in compliance with state and federal guideline requirements and help improve patient care by managing the risk associated with schedule II medications
Have questions? Visit our FAQ Page