Sometimes individualized medicine requires individualized medications. Our compounding pharmacies create specialized medicines to fit very specific treatment needs, by compounding the highest quality medications available in many unique dosages for many different symptoms and therapies. We focus on using only FDA approved products.
* Compounded specialty pharmaceuticals: Compounded medications provide a very effective option to health care providers looking to either individualize medications for specific patients or attempting to avoid the use of opioids.
* Therapeutic Patches– Pain patches enhance traditional pain management going directly to the source of the pain and maximizing compliance. The combination of traditional compounded therapy and pain patches provide a welcome convenience that allow patients to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Targets numerous pain receptors at once. Delivered directly to pain receptors
- Fewer side effects than oral medications, reduces drug-to-drug interactions
- Good for patients with difficulty swallowing medication
- Better tolerance and compliance results in improved patient outcomes
Have questions? Visit our FAQ Page